A state-of-the-art acute care facility located between Morden and Winkler, Manitoba, Boundary Trails Health Centre hires:
- Environmental Services : Assistant Managers / Housekeeping Aides / Laundry Aides / Managers
- Nursing : Licensed Practical Nurses / Registered Nurses / Registered Psychiatric Nurses
- Rehabilitation Services: Audiologists / Occupational Therapists / Physiotherapists / Speech Language Pathologists
- Personal Care Services : Health Care Aides
- Pharmacy Services : Pharmacists / Pharmacy Assistants / Pharmacy Technicians
- Nutrition & Food Services: Cooks / Dietary Aides / Managers / Site Coordinators
And much more…
CULTIVATING YOUR CAREER
Boundary Trails Health Centre is proud to offer the latest technology and most sophisticated building systems in Southern Health-Santé Sud, and further hospital upgrades are on the way! Whether you’re experienced in your field or just starting out, it’s an ideal workplace for developing your skills as you support the health care needs of a vibrant, multicultural region of farming communities and small cities. Bilingual applicants are always welcome. Assistance for Continuing Education opportunities is available, and future graduates will want to take advantage of the Student Incentive Grant.
PUTTING DOWN ROOTS
Just an hour from Winnipeg, Boundary Trails Health Centre serves a population of approximately 45,000 in Manitoba’s agricultural heartland. This is a family-oriented part of the province, and it’s affordable to live here. Experienced health care workers will appreciate the close-by urban amenities, and early to mid-career professionals will find starter homes and quality schooling options. It’s fertile ground for you and your family to put down roots!
Feel free to browse Boundary Trails Health Centre’s job openings, or simply send an application to email@example.com.
Facility tours are available to prospective nursing and allied health professionals.
For more information about the hospital, the community, tours, employee benefits, and compensation, please fill out the form.
Southern Health-Santé Sud is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diverse nature of the communities we serve.
Creating a respectful culture that value diversity, which allows all employees to work productively.
We believe that workforce equity and diversity fosters mutual respect and understanding and created a healthy workplace.
FYI – Boundary Trails Health Centre
- Ambulatory care clinics
- Cancer Care
- Facility Expansion in the near future
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Extended Treatment/Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Services Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy / Speech Language / Audiology
- Surgery – in-patient & day surgery
- Special Care Unit
We hope you join us!